Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Holiday Filled with Tradition (2008)

I can't seem to figure out how my collection of Christmas decor keeps growing and growing and growing. Have I bought MORE and MORE ornaments each year as they begin to go on sale? Have I UNCONSCIOUSLY bought them sale or no sale? Do I find myself in a daze WANDERING the holiday aisles 2 MONTHS before x- mas? Has my addiction for Christmas decor simply gotten way OUT OF CONTROL? The answer could definitely be ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! The good news is I now have the option to switch up my colors and do something different every year. With tradition on my mind I stuck with the good ole red and greens! I even added red and green tulle in place of ribbon or tree garland and it turned out really well. Who knew tulle could look so fabulous strung through your trees and/or garlands. P.S. It's also pretty in expensive if your looking to save a buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment